Friday, May 14, 2010

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen


Furman, Simon. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. IDW Publishing. 2009. ISBN: 9781600104558.

My book is about a Decpticon named Wheelie who was tortured. Then he was led to see a Seeker named Jetfire. Jetfire teleported everyone to Cairo, Egypt. The final battle was going to assault the Decepticons in New Jersey. Optimus Prime was brought in to negotiate. Sam was heading to the Star Harvester. The twins started to fight in the tomb. Optimus joined the fight. Sam put the Matrix dust in his sock. A portal opened and the Ancient Decepticon appeared. For the illustrations, I did not think all the Primes matched the movie. Their forms and weapons are different. I really liked the comic book illustrations though. I think they look like a big kid version of Transformers and that's what I like.

J.K., Homeschooled Group, 3rd grade.

No comments: