Sunday, May 02, 2010

Portugese Water Dogs

Wheeler, Jill. Portuguese Water Dogs. ABDO: 2010. ISBN: 9781604537840.


This book is about Portuguese water dogs. Why this particular breed of dog you might ask. I think it's because they are so popular right now since the president has one. The book tells you what the type of dog is like and how to take care of them. It says to me "this dog would make a good dog for you". I think this is a very informative and interesting book. It tells you what having a Portuguese water dog is like without being boring. I feel the book talks to you about the dog instead of just telling you. I think I might get one of these dogs. I think this book would be good for anyone who can read because it's informative, but not so informative it overwhelms you and bores you.

A. St. Pius X School, 7th Grade

No comments: