Monday, May 03, 2010

Motorcross

Stealey, Bryan. Motocross. Marshall Cavendish Benchmark: 2010 ISBN: 9780761443865.



The book I read was about motocross. Motocross is a popular and extreme sport. You race on dirt bikes against other people on a narrow track. There is another type of racing in which contestants compete on a four-wheeled ATV. In this book you will find out about two different bikes, the 450 class and 250 class. You will also find what you need to wear to be safe. There are also a couple different tracks to race on. You will also read about some "Motocross Heroes". There is also a women's motorcross, it is not just a guy's sport. I liked this book a lot, I did not know any thing about motocross before. This book was a great book for me to read when I had no idea what motocross was. There was nothing that I disliked about the book. I would recommend this book to children who like motocross and also to children who want to get to know about motocross, around 4th to 7th graders.



S.R. St Pius X School, 7th Grade

No comments: