Monday, May 03, 2010

The Easter Egg



Brett, Jan. The Easter Egg. The Penguin Group. 2010 ISBN: 9780399252389.

The Easter Egg is about a little bunny named Hoppi who wants to win the best Easter egg. Hoppi goes around his neighborhood hoping to get some ideas. As he looks at each egg, he grows more and more sad. When Hoppi gets to the woods, he finds a blue robin's egg. Hoppi promises the mother he will take good care of her baby and that he does. The artwork in this story is awesome! The pictures are extremely detailed and I would like to see more of this artwork again. I did not like this book, I loved it! The artwork is amazing and it must take a lot of time to make. The story has a beautiful ending. I would like to read more of the author's books. I would recomend the book The Easter Egg to anyone because this book has a great meaning.

J.T., St. Pius X School, 7th grade

No comments: