Friday, April 23, 2010

Tigers



Schafer, Susan. Tigers. Marshall Cavendish. 2001. ISBN 0761411704.

The book Tigers is about tigers. It tells you what they look like and where they live. The book explains how tiger cubs need to hide from hyennas and how the daddy tigers hunt while men hunt them. The illustrations in the book Tigers are photographs of baby cubs and tigers. My favorite photo is the daddy tiger eating the deer and also the photo of the baby tiger at the doctors office in the zoo. I liked that they used real pictures because I can see the tigers true colors. My favorite part in the book Tigers is where the big tiger is eating the deer. I also like the big cat picture that tells me about the tiger. I would recommend this book to other third graders because it is interesting and the kids learn a bunch of stuff about tigers.

E.R., Kenwood School, 3rd grade

No comments: