Thursday, April 29, 2010

How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You?

Yolen, Jane. How Do Dinosaurs Say I Love You? Blue Sky Press: 2009. ISBN: 9780545143141.

My book is about Dinosaurs that are being bad, like throwing sand in the sand box, flooding the house , and fussing through their naps, and say I love you, I Love you, my dinosaur! The illustrations are colorful, funny and the are even sometimes dull and funny at the same time. The dinosaurs in it are gray, red, green, brown, orange, yellow, blue, and even purple. I think that they used water colors, because it blends very well. My favorite part was when the Japejara slapped the man's hand and then flew away. I liked that part, because it reminds me of my brothers and I, and I though that it was funny. I would recommend this book to children 6 years old and under, because there are not many words, it is funny, and kids love colorful pictures to just look at and enjoy.

S.H. Kenwood Elementary School, 3rd Grade.

No comments: