Thursday, November 05, 2009

Teedie: The Story of Young Teddy Roosevelt

Brown, Don, Teedie: The Story of Young Teddy Roosevelt. Houghton Mifflin: 2009. ISBN: 9780618179992.

Teedie: The Story of Young Teddy Roosevelt by Don Brown is about Teddy Roosevelt's life. In the book you learn things you may not have know before. The artwork is made from watercolors on paper and also pen and ink. The pictures are very detailed and they go along with the story page by page. I liked the book because I learned things I didn't know before. I learned that Teddy Roosevelt had become a cowboy. I also learned that he had asthma. The other reason I liked the book was that the illustrator made the pictures very detailed and also made a picture for every page. I would recommend the book to boys and girls from grades second through fourth.
M.K. 7th Grade. Eastwood Middle School.

No comments: