Thursday, November 05, 2009

Deer

Mara, Wil. Deer. Marshall Cavendish: 2009. ISBN: 9780761429265.

This phenomonal, nonficiton book, Deer, is all about deer! It is an informational book that explains the types, heights and weights, species of different deer. It even talks about endangered species of deer, and much, much more fun filled and intriguing facts about deer. The photographs of all of the deer are colorful. I liked this book very much because I did not know how many different species of deer there are, but now I do. I also learned that deer could over populate people, so it helped me understand why hunters may be needed. I would recommend this amazing book to anyone who loves nature and it's beauty. Mostly, I think this would be helpful for hunters. This is one of my most favorite books because it helped me learn more about how deer live and why we need them.

7th Grade, Eastwood Middle School

No comments: