Thursday, October 22, 2009

There's a Babirusa in My Bathtub.

Schur, Maxine Rose. There's a Babirusa in My Bathtub. Dawn Publications: 2009. ISBN: 9781584691174.

There's a Babirusa in My Bathtub is a nonfiction book about facts about all sorts of animals. On each page there is a different animal. On the page there is a poem about the animal and then next to it there is also two paragraphs describing the animal. Also on the page there is a fabulous fact about the creature. I really enjoyed the fabulous fact because it tells you facts that you may have not known. The artwork was amazing! The pictures looked like the actual animal.I really liked this book. I learned a lot of facts from it. I also learned about animals that I didn't know existed. I enjoyed almost every page, because you can learn from it. I would recommend this to sixth to eight graders, because it is interesting and a little hard to understand some words. Also to people who want to learn about animals.

A.B. 7th grade. Eastwood Middle School.

No comments: