Thursday, October 22, 2009

Insect Eaters




Kalman, Bobbie. Insect Eaters. 2009. Crabtree Publishing. ISBN: 9780778732785.

Insect Eaters is a very informative book that tells you what type of animals eat insects. This book also tells more about the animal and their methods of obtaining their food. My favorite part was the echidnas page because I love echidnas. If I were doing a report on animals or plants that eat insects, this would be the first book I would go to. This book is great because I am an animal person and I enjoy learning more about them. I learned that echidnas are hatched from eggs. A strength of this book is that it's so informative. A weakness is that it's serious and hardly funny. I would recommend this book to people who enjoy animals, mostly between the ages of 9-13.

A.S., 7th grader, Eastwood Middle School

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.