Thursday, October 08, 2009

T-Bird

Bradley, Michael. T-Bird. Marshall Cavendish: 2009. ISBN:9780761429838.



T-Bird by Michael Bradley was about T-Birds and the Ford Motor Company. The artwork was amazing and the cars were really cool. It showed T-Birds from the early 1950's to the present day in the 2000's. Many times they stopped making the T-Bird because of poor sales then when they started making it again and when they came out with a new model they made a lot of sales. I liked and disliked some parts of this book. I disliked it because it was almost saying the same thing over and over. I liked all the picture in the entire book. I learned many things about the T-Bird. One thing I learned was that they started in the early 1950's. I would recommend this book to anybody who likes cars or older cars.

J.H., 7th grade, Eastwood Middle School.

No comments: