Friday, June 08, 2007

Whoopi Goldberg’s Nobody Wants to See Your Finger in Your Nose: A Big Book of Manners

Goldberg, Whoopi. Whoopi Goldberg’s Nobody Wants to See Your Finger in Your Nose: A Big Book of Manners. Illustrated by OLO. Hyperion Books for Children: 2006. Ages 4 to 6.


The story is mainly about manners. It teaches kids how to clean up after themselves and to stop picking their nose! Also, this book is teaching kids how to learn their manners. I would like to see kids reading this book of manners. The pictures go with the words. They do not have very dull colors. The pictures are bright and give bad examples of what you do not want kids doing. I do not really like the book. It is really boring. What kid really likes manners? Yes, I do recommend it to other kids, but a little smaller. I would say preschool to first grade. Certain ages I would say are 4 to 6 years.


reviewed by B. H., 5th grade, Hilfiker Elementary.

No comments: