Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sleepover at Gramma's House

Joose, Barbara. Sleepover at Gramma's House. Philomel. 2010. ISBN:9780399252617.

This story is about the grandma and the granddaughter, and the granddaughter is going to stay over at the grandma's house for a couple of days. They are having fun together and the grandma plays as if she is a child and the granddaughter plays the grandma. My favorite part is when they start painting and get messy and paint goes every where. The illustrator of this book is a great painter. I hope I get to read another book from this library and the illustrator should paint more. My favorite part of this book is when they read stories to each other and the granddaughter said "I'm going to change into my pink warmily p.j.s".

R.J. 4th Grade, Lagrange Elementary.




No comments: