Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shrek

Steig, William. Shrek. Farrar Straus Giroux. 2010. ISBN: 9780312384494.

This is a story about a boy named Shrek and he is uglier then his mother and father. Shrek's parents decided it was time for him to leave the black hole and Shrek went. He was walking down the road giving off his awful fumes going to find the princess so they could live happily ever after. The book says horribly ever after!The art in the book was okay, and I loved Shrek at the end with the princess. My opinion about the book was that I loved it, but some of the words I really didn't understand. Some words were there that didn't have anything to do with the pictures. I recommend this book to K-3rd grades and my favorite part was at the end when Shrek and princess were getting married.

L.P. 5th Grade, Lagrange Elementary.

No comments: