Saturday, March 19, 2011

Off Like the Wind!

Spradlin, Michael. Off Like the Wind! Walker. 2010. ISBN: 9780802796523.

This story is about a new company called the Pony Express. A man named Johnny Fry has to carry mail from St. Joseph, Missouri to Sacramento, California. He had to go if it was raining, snowing, hailing, or sleeting, if it was winter, or summer, day or night. I liked the art work because if looked really realistic. The worlds, Native Americans and all the people, and the horses all looked real. He did a great, awesome job on the art work. My opinion on the book is that it is a real nonfiction book. It is really nice to read. My favorite part was all of it. I will share this book with my sister the next time I get to read it. I would recommend this to kids 8 and older.

S.C. 4th Grade, Lagrange Elementary.

No comments: