Monday, March 21, 2011

The Famous Nini

Nethery, Mary. The Famous Nini. Clarion Books. 2010. ISBN: 9780618977697.

My story is about a stray cat named Nini and a poor woman named Nonna. Nonna was a poor woman and her stray car gives a famous composer a music note that makes the angry Pope smile, settles an argument, and makes a girl who doesn't talk speak.I think they made it out of pastels. The pictures overlap like most do. Although the pictures are cartoonish it looks real. I link this book because it is a mostly true story about a famous cat who blesses people. And it tells readers that you don't have to be a human to bless people. My favorite part is when the queen and king are arguing about which snack to make. I don't just recommend this book for kids, anyone could like it. I mostly recommend it for mothers and anyone ages five and up.

A.R. 5th Grade, Lagrange.

No comments: