Monday, May 18, 2009

Weapons of the Middle Ages



Doeden, Matt. Weapons of the Middle Ages. Capstone Press: 2009. ISBN: 9781429619691.



My book is Weapons of the Middle Ages. It shows and talks about the crossbow, battle-ax, mace, ball and chain, and chain mail that the knights wore. My book had art, pictures and photographs. I loved all of them, especially the photographs which really inspired me to want to become a photographer! But the artwork inspired me to want to become an artist! I think this is the best book ever! People ages 10 and up would enjoy this book. My favorite part is when they show all types of weapons. I would recommend this book to my cousin, Joey, and to my friend, Jose. They would like it because they like books on weapons. I give it 5 stars!



M.C. Grade 4, Madison Avenue School for the Arts

No comments: