Friday, May 15, 2009

Cool Collage



Hanson, Anders. Cool Collage. ABDO Publishing: 2009. ISBN: 9781604531466.

Cool Collage shows you 6 cool things in art. It shows you funny faces, puppy love, wacky windows, sand and surf, pop-up cards, collage battle, the glossary, websites and the index. It shows you directions on how to make the art. I think I would give this book to my big sister because she likes art. It is awesome for all kids ages 8 through 19 because it is fun. For me, the first parts are funny with the magazines. The art could be used for special things, and things that you could make for people if you did something wrong to them. I used it for Mother's Day and for someone I love. I think this book is awesome! My favorite pages are all of them because the first and last pages show you the directions and the rest is art. I think this book is good for girls age 10, and for creative girls. I give this book 100 stars!

I.D. Grade 4, Madison Avenue School for the Arts

No comments: