Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mungo and the Spiders From Space



Knapman, Timothy. Mungo and the Spiders From Space. Dial Books for Young Readers: 2008. ISBN: 9780803732773.

The book, Mungo and the Spiders From Space, is a great book - it is so spontaneous! The characters in this book are so funny, and the art work is cool! The pictures made me want to laugh so hard! I thought this book was really cool, especially when they were tickling Captain Galacticus!! I would recommend this book for 3rd and 4th graders, and I give it 5 stars! I hope the author sees my review and writes back!

Z.O. Grade 4, Madison Avenue School for the Arts

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Z.O., This is the author of Mungo and the Spiders From Space, Timothy Knapman. I'm sitting here in England and I've just read your review and it has made my day! Thank you very much for saying so many brilliant things about my book. I'm so happy you found it; I wrote it especially for bright, sparky readers like you.