Friday, May 15, 2009

The Boy Who Wouldn't Swim



Lucke, Deb. The Boy Who Wouldn't Swim. Clarion Books: 2008. ISBN: 9780618914845.

This book is about The Boy Who Wouldn't Swim. He's jealous of his sister who knows how to swim. He doesn't and that is why he is jealous of his sister. She is a great swimmer, and she can swim better than him at the beginning of the story. This book is filled with wonderful pictures. This book makes me feel like I want to be an artist. It is totally "awesome!" I feel like making a book. People who are like me would like this book. I think kids ages 7 to 10 would like this book. I'm 10, too. I like this book so very much! It's like a memory of me when I was small. My favorite part was at the end when the boy learned how to swim, and he wasn't left out anymore. It is a beautiful 5 star book, and I hope the author writes back to me!

A. Grade 4, Madison Avenue School for the Arts

No comments: