Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A Wombat's World

Arnold, Caroline. A Wombat's World. Minneapolis, Minn.: Picture Window Books, 2008. ISBN: 978-1-4048-3986-1

This book called Wombat's World is a good book to read. This book tells about how much wombats weigh how big they are and where they live. Wombats live in Australia, their habitat is cool wet forests they eat grasses, root bark, and moss. These wombats weigh 44 to 77 pounds. They are 2.9 to 3.8 feet long. They are also mammals. The photographs are very creative, they would be great for little kids. This book tells how wombats live. This book give lots of info and it was great. I would recommend this book to kids in grades 1-5. Being that young you could understand the pictures more than I could being a teenager, because I really didn't get the pictures. The kids would really enjoy this book though, because I did. I enjoyed this because the pictures were great and the facts were awesome. now I know what wombats are and where they come from.


Reviewed by J.S. 7th Grade, VanBuren School

No comments: