Sunday, September 23, 2007

New Orleans

Hedlund, Stephanie. New Orleans. Abdo: 2007. ISBN: 9781596797215. Ages: 9 to adult.

My story is about things in New Orleans and things that happened to New Orleans. Hurricane Katrina was one of them. That was a lot of water! I want to go there. I love books with photographs because if someone drew a picture of it itwould not be the same. New Orleans is a great place to go. I want to go. This book is awesome!! My favorite part was the year-round cultural attractions. I think that would be cool to go to. I recommend this book to ages 9 and up. It's so cool. I really really want to go there. I also like the history in the book. Some people don't like history, but there is not so much that it's boring. Read it!

Reviewed by M.S. Bluffton 5th grade

No comments: