Friday, September 28, 2007

Could You? Would You?

White, Trudy. Could You? Would You? Illustrated by Trudy White. Kane Miller: 2007. ISBN: 9781933605456. Ages: 9 - 15.



This book is about what or could a person do something and the choices she makes. That's why it doesn't have an ending. The choices are like how would you do it? Or what type of a certain thing would you want? I think the art is kind of messy but that makes it look nice. Well, not messy, but I don't know what word to use. It's different than other illustrations. I like the pages 38 and 39. Sweet monkey. My favorite part was page 39 when the author asked us what we would want as a pet. Most people would put puppies or kittens on that page, but the author didn't. I think Trudy White could make a good sucess when she's older, she wrote a very good book. I loved it.



Reviewed by M.H. Bluffton 5th grade

No comments: