Friday, September 28, 2007

Ellis Island

Hicks, Terry Allan. Ellis Island. Marshall Cavendish: 2007. ISBN: 9780761421344. Ages: 9 - 17.

I thought it was okay. But, it wasn't the best book in the world, but it was not entertaining. It was not cool. When I looked at the title I was excited to read it, but when I opened it, it wasn't enough. I love history, but it didn't give me the right information. Well, the art was okay, but still I didn't get enough. The picture on the front of the book was awesome. I loved it so much. I stared at it for an hour. Now if you want my advice write about Abraham Lincoln with real information. Now if you're going to write about Abraham Lincoln, then write about when he stopped slavery. Or come to my school in Bluffton. I'll probably be in middle school so come to the middle school. So I would love to see you here.

Reviewed by H.B., Bluffton Elementary, 5th grade

No comments: