Thursday, January 21, 2010

Coyotes

Mara, Will. Coyotes. Marshall Cavendish: 2009. ISBN: 9780761429289.

This book is about how coyotes adapt and live and survive. It also shows their life cycle. The people that took the pictures look like they got really close to coyotes. It feels like you're actually there up close. This book is really interesting. I know a lot about animals, but I learned a bit more about coyotes. My opinion is that this is a great book, because you can learn more about coyotes and how they live and adapt. Also, this book is fascinating because it shows how coyotes hunt and protect their young. I would recommend this book to ages ten plus or minus a few years. I think they would like to know about coyotes and what they are to people and themselves.

J.N. 7th Grade. Eastwood Middle School.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.