Monday, July 17, 2006

I Am a Sea Turtle

Stille, Darlene R. I Am a Sea Turtle. Illustrated by Todd Owen. Picture Window Books, 2004. ISBN 1404805974. $22.60. Ages 4-8.

Can you imagine being left alone on a beach with no mother to guide you? How do sea turtles know what to do? This book by Darlene R. Stille called I Am a Sea Turtle, taught you how they lived and what they did. It was exciting when they had to race to the ocean in-order not to get eaten. You just want to yell “go, go!”

This book is about how turtles live, what they do, and how they do it. You learn about their body parts and how they work. I would recommend this book to my brother because he loves sea turtles and used to own a turtle. I would also recommend it to turtle lovers everywhere.

L. O., Fairfield Elementary, Maumee, Ohio.

No comments: