Monday, October 08, 2007

Cool Pizza to Make and Bake

Wagner, Lisa. Cool Pizza to Make and Bake. ABDO: 2007. ISBN: 9781599287256. Ages 8 to 11.



This book is about how to make pizzas. It's very descriptive and makes it very clear how to make the pizzas. It's a very magnificent book for kids that are interested in cooking and baking. It also inspires kids to add their own ideas to the pizza. The photographs in the book are great. The photographs let you understand better for what you need to make the pizza. It also gives you a good idea what the pizza will look like in the end. The photographs are very colorful. I think this book is great. I like how it makes it fun and easy to make the pizza. I think the age range would be from about 8 years old to 11 years old. I do recommend it to other kids. I think it will interest kids that like to cook or bake.



Reviewed by O.S. Bluffton 5th grade

No comments: