Monday, December 08, 2008

Lazy Little Loafers


Orlean, Susan. Lazy Little Loafers. Abrams Books for Young Readers, 2008. ISBN: 9780810970274.

Lazy Little Loafers is about a girl on her way to school when she sees a bunch of babies. This is when she wonders, "Why don't babies work?" I thought the art in this book was colorful. Also, the pictures were very detailed and amazing. Plus, the pictures explain a bit of the story. My favorite part of the story was when the girl was talking to the baby when the baby started focusing on a strand of grass. I would recommend that children go to the library and check this book out if they like funny and exciting books. I would say the age range for this book is 4 or 5 to 11 or 12. If a child read this book at that age, I think they would enjoy it a whole lot.

K.L. 4th grade, Elmhurst Elementary.

No comments: