Thursday, March 27, 2008

Cows Sweat Through Their Noses: And Other Freaky Facts About Animal Habits, Characteristics, and Homes

Seuling, Barbara. Cows Sweat Through Their Noses: And Other Freaky Facts About Animal Habits, Characteristics, and Homes. Minneapolis, Minn: Picture Window Books, 2008.

Did you know that cows sweat through their noses? I didn't either until I read Cows Sweat Through Their Noses. This book is full of engrossing and uncanny facts about animals. These are some of the reasons why I didn't like it. Some improvements that the author could make are: the art for instance could be more detailed instead of cartoons. This book is different from books because it's just stating facts about animals. I never knew some of the facts before. I'd say that Cows Sweat Through Their Noses would be a good book for boys from the grades 3-5. I think that because some boys like freaky facts and some like animals. Some girls would probably read this book, but just a few. Those are some reasons why Cows Sweat Through Their Noses was an interesting book, but there is room for improvement.


Reviewed by L.D. 5th Grade, Bowling Green

No comments: